2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hi brother. Am ###.. ### ### exam ###.. ### ### pass aaga preyar pannikonga
Replies
7
Views
38
Plz...pray for ### for his bad (alcholic) habit. I am so sad for this habit......its iffected in marital life...😢
Replies
11
Views
77
*Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, I really need God's guidance, clarity, wisdom, blessings and grace for every area of my life. He who has in the heart and the Holy Spirit leads him, please support me in prayer. Our Heavenly Father, to give me clarity, guidance, grace, blessings and wisdom...
Replies
13
Views
90
Dear brother, Please pray for me both of them sister-in-law and brother-in-law names ###(###) and ###(###) both loving 7 years but starting this year some incidents done, this situations brokening my relation, I am told her please prayer for God it will solved but not understanding please prayer...
Replies
8
Views
98
Me and my wife left South Africa 4 years ago. Came over, applied for asylum here in the USA. We have been married for ten years today. Last week Friday she told me that she has been thinking about this for long and we are since that night unofficially separated. But we still live in the same...
Replies
8
Views
189
Dear lord yeshua I pray that I am surrounded by loved ones in my sickness and death. People to carry my corpse. Amen
Replies
11
Views
81
I'm about to burst. My heart is too heavy. It's been stuffed with all kinds of anxieties - both necessary ones and unnecessary ones. I was happy the whole day but suddenly I'm so unhappy. And what's bothering me most is that my boyfriend's sister is shifting to my hostel tomorrow and I don't...
Replies
11
Views
126
1. pray for my wife ### for the pain in his leg to heal. 2. my children to know God and save him 3. for my wife's business to grow
Replies
10
Views
74
My name is ### ### I am having back pain consulted doctors but no relief please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
84
Back
Top Bottom