I'm about to burst. My heart is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
130
My dearest Heavenly Father, I'm coming before your throne of grace to find help and mercy in time of need. My heart is crying out for the freedom, the deliverance, and outpouring of your Holy Spirit upon my eldest daughter ###, my younger daughter ###, and my precious granddaughter ###, who's 20...
Replies
6
Views
293
I’m about to be dropped from my department because of a particular course just one course I ask for God to show me mercy for the sake of my parents and for my love for my course. It seems like there is nothing I can do but I believe in God almighty for mercy. Pls everyone pray for me…...
Replies
2
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom