2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Respected Dr. ###, My ### is very weak in study and final exam will start on ###. So please pray for her. And I would like to join her ### ### praise the Lord.
Replies
9
Views
251
J is still constantly in my head. I pray she understood I know I made mistakes with her trust, but it wasn't intentional, I think she may need a friend she can trust. Let her know I am that friend, keep her from harm's way Lord I pray you keep her safe, I would like to speak to her in person. I...
Replies
8
Views
45
Please pray my package gets there safely tomorrow 🙏
Replies
8
Views
116
I'm ###, ### years, please pray for my health problems and my family. I have been suffering for ### to ### years.
Replies
11
Views
136
@Visionary1: Is homeless in the USA, near Bible Belt, Can someone offer a place to stay, a place that is warm in the storm? Christians homeless in front of other Christians: Who is not the Christian? Email her, and offer her a place to stay if you have a place anywhere near the Bible Belt, help...
Replies
8
Views
46
On 5th January, I have applied Advance Provident Fund and it got approved. In Claim Status, it shows "Claim has been Settled". But I didn't get my PF amount into my Bank Account yet. Please pray for me. I need money.
Replies
8
Views
50
Jesus thank you for letting me get into house please don't let my husband be late to where he has to go now because he had to come back and please no other problems let my son be OK at school and let me fix window l thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
51
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME AND MY ### AND MY ### WITH OUR ###, ###, AND ### THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
11
Views
70
Thank you lord for bringing us to another day safely. Plz pray for my ### to complete the syllabus for the final year exams. Request you to pray daily. Thank you lord jesus.
Replies
8
Views
109
Tulungan po ako mkahanap ng mabait na amo. Ditu sa middle east. Dipo mapang abuso at bgyan po ako ng maayus na kalusugan gsto ko. Pong mgpalipat sa amo di ako aabusuhin sa pgtrbhu gsto ko pong lumipat dahil hirap po ako ditu di po ako pinapansin ng agency hirap na po ako sa napuntahan. Ko...
Replies
9
Views
176
Back
Top Bottom