2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please bind Satan from me and out of my life I pray
Replies
8
Views
42
pls pray for me ### for God to send me a man of God
Replies
10
Views
66
With his stripes I am healed from type 2 sugar diabetic. Matthew 18 vs 19 says were two agreed in anything it shall be given to them. Mark 11vs23 with faith in us can even uproot mountains and throws to the sea. Jeremiah 33vs3 call upon my name I will answer you and I will reveal unsearchable...
Replies
10
Views
64
Dear Jesus, please, no snow or sleet. Amen
Replies
10
Views
75
Replies
9
Views
56
I'm in serious debts and I need the money like today I don't know where to get it. Please pray for me, I need a miracle.
Replies
10
Views
82
Please pray for me. I've been dealing with a lot of mysterious illnesses & infections on skin & gums! I feel overwhelmed & exhausted from searching information on immunity & vitamins needed to strengthen & fight off sickness-it's costing much time & money-feels like a real battle. I constantly...
Replies
11
Views
267
1 John 4:16 “And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.” - Webster's Bible Heavenly Father, thank You for this day. Thank You Lord for Your guidance and protection. Thank You for answering our...
Replies
11
Views
138
My prayer request this morning a very kind and supportive phone friend to fellowship with and pray with..... and also i am asking for a local friend too here where i live for friendship, fellowship and prayer and help as well.... maybe even someone who has a pet that they can bring over to...
Replies
13
Views
90
Pray for me I'm suffering from serious headache. Please pray for me that God will deliver me. Amen
Replies
12
Views
245
Back
Top Bottom