2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please help me pray my 3 balikbayan boxes from my mom will arrive here in the Philippines as soon as possible, safe and sound. Important things inside. Thank you. Im ### ###-
Replies
11
Views
63
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
10
Views
63
Pleasw pray God sends me a Godly partner please
Replies
9
Views
48
please pray for me to receive positive feedback from the applications that I have sent on ### so far. God please bless me with a job by the end of the month, change my story Father. Amen
Replies
9
Views
70
I am from ### please pray for my family we are so suffer in our family. My name - ### ### my wife name ### ### and my kids ### and ###. thanks
Replies
9
Views
53
1) Please pray that the air in my city and city block will be clean. Yesterday I heard in media the air is full of polluting articles and it was not recommended to be outside for a long time. 2) People are having their engine on for too long under our balconies/windows, I can smell gasoline, it...
Replies
8
Views
321
Hi. Good day. I'm asking for prayer for my friend's ### yr old daughter. She's been missing since Jan###th 2020. She left for school, made it there but hasn't returned home since. Her mom and siblings are in a mess. Much appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
85
Please pray my substantial insurance payment comes through (my damages will be £### million lost income and loss of hearing, I was a musician) and that they see their client was at fault and it was vindictive, deliberate hurting of me. Please pray jealous gossip about me stops and ### ignores it...
Replies
6
Views
50
Lord, heal & protect ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
10
Views
71
JCF has been occupying my thoughts almost completely for several days now, the original thoughts have changed focus. I have a fondness for her God and I pray for protection over her Lord may no harm come to her father, I will give up all my selfish prayers for her safety, keep her from harm's...
Replies
6
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom