2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My self ###, I'm married. Please pray for my family. There are some misunderstandings. I don't have an idea what to do, but I want to listen to God's voice.
Replies
10
Views
81
*Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! *Let us...
Replies
8
Views
48
Dear Lord Thank you, for all things that you have done to me. As you know, I am still dependent on you, so please, my lord, help me in financial matters. I always plan to do big things, but due to this obstacle, I could do nothing. I want to spend my life by doing the Lord's WORK, spreading...
Replies
6
Views
50
Man of God pray for me am with problems being diagnosed with ### after have got a contract with ### in ###. Now can't eat I feel worthless.! Please man of God pray for me,!!!!
Replies
7
Views
46
It is humbly stated that ### is subjected to strong problems with some people who are having antisocial activities. Due to lack of vision badly hit by such personalities, pl pray for ### career as great evil acting him, pl pray for ###
Replies
5
Views
33
Please pray for ###'s deliverance and ###'s financial problems/debts.
Replies
7
Views
60
Feeling so weak because of liver ### am loosing my life please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
94
Testimony Wanna share something with you about receiving deliverance using video with Apostle ###. Thank You Lord Few days I had such pain in my back that to get up on my feet took Lord knows how many minutes and also felt such a pain in the process to be on my feet. The Lord reminds me...
Replies
7
Views
245
]My daughter ### graduate d in October 2019. she applied for Social Work post in December and still waiting for the response. I trust and believe God to open doors of job opportunity for her. In Jesus Christ nam ###.[/COLOR]
Replies
7
Views
186
I am very stressed out because of the call that I am taking are not up to the mark. Please request our Lord to bless me with the wisdom and knowledge of the holy spirit. So that the holy spirit can guide me to take T1 and T2 calls. Please pray for me as this job is very important for me, as I am...
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom