2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am jobless so I wanted you all to pray for ###...
Replies
8
Views
52
S.### ###### 02-03-2020 -### 05-03-2020- ### 09-03-2020-### 16-03-2020 -### 20-03-2020-### 24-03-2020-###
Replies
5
Views
46
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
50
Please God do something that I get my salary soon.
Replies
6
Views
32
Thank you Lord. You are loving, kind, gentle in your chastisement. You are a gentleman and will never force your way upon us. No words can explain You. Your Holy Spirit translates to our human minds Your Awesomeness! Love You Lord for taking the time to care for and love us in spite of...
Replies
5
Views
41
Please pray for me to get a good job in abroad...(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
9
Views
53
Please dear members pray for me for the acceptance of my thesis. Thank you all!!
Replies
5
Views
54
Hey please pray for me and my friend ### she said a few months ago we could hangout many weeks and months ago but she never responded and I don't want to text her too much bother and burden her but after what happened with the athletes im always so paranoid that people are going to give up on or...
Replies
5
Views
222
Dear Lord, My son ### has completed his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exam. Though he passed with average marks. But my heartfelt thanks to you to make him complete his 1st sem. Lord he is still a long way to go. Lord now he needs to complete his 3rd year, 2nd sem and 4th year both sems Lord he has...
Replies
4
Views
41
Good morning all.... I really need prayers for a financial breakthrough really and for God to intervene in all arrears in of my life I pray thee almighty gives me and ### strength to go thru what ever difficulties we facing with family I pray the lord protects and continues blessings our...
Replies
8
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom