2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for all the things I am worried about right now. There have been so many stressful changes in our household the past several months. Please pray that these things begin to work out in our favor, the stress will ease up, and we will finally be able to enjoy our lives again. ### Amen
Replies
6
Views
52
Thanks to my Savior Jesus Christ & all of you who prayed for ### Lord healed her now she is at home, Praise the Lord
Replies
6
Views
47
Asking for strong protection, salvation (those unsaved), deliverance and healing for us and anyone else who needs the same.
Replies
5
Views
38
I want to get pregnant this month ...and I believe it's going to happen...I need your prayers
Replies
6
Views
179
I pray to bind an ex from me and that he would know blot to bother me anymore.
Replies
4
Views
37
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Lord, today I give glory to the Almighty God in heaven, people of God for the past two months I did not see my period I sent a prayer request and I kept on praying here as well, and today God has answered my prayer I have started my period people of God...
Replies
4
Views
44
Please pray for my son, he is abusing drugs as a result he does progress with his studies. Also pray for my financial breakthrough.
Replies
6
Views
42
Please pray for my finances, I am struggling and have difficulties paying my bills. Please pray that I am able to get the funds I need. Please pray for my daughter, she is only ### years and is an alcoholic, she is a heavy drinker, she is so young to throw her life away like that. She was caught...
Replies
7
Views
48
Please pray God Jesus to cure my white spots on my face..
Replies
6
Views
107
Praise report: although, it was a tough breakthrough to receive God did bring some breakthrough tonight. I will praise him for it. Hopefully, it will bring healing.
Replies
6
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom