Dear Prophet. Please I belong to a church for many years and a member of the choir. Recently I started fellowship with a prophetic church nearby without leaving my church. I hard a dream that my white surplice is very dirty and I couldn't wash it clean. My request is that should I stay in my...
Thank you God for letting me spend my time and helping my Road Sister ### arranging things in her truck today (didn’t go to Women’s Bible Study today). Had a blast, we both are looking forward for March when ### and I go together in her ### truck and traveling. She will be leaving on Friday and...
Please pray for my daughter who is writing USMLE exam on 17th January, 2020 at 9pm to 4p. She has to pass this exam. She has no other chance, brother. Please pray for her future. Thank you ###
Pls pray for me that God increase my spiritual/prayer life
Pray for a job for me
Pray for good health
Pray that God should bless me with a husband that is right for me
Pray that God should give me financial breakthrough to establish my business this 2020
Pray that God should restore my...
I request prayers that our business improves greatly very quickly, that we get lots of new patient calls that fill our schedule as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.