2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray all support/ties of brotherhood are removed and broken so ### and his corrupt council officials have to face consequences—they are exploiting and hurting, bullying residents. Please pray they are removed from the Masons.
Replies
4
Views
29
Please pray for my would be ### today's journey..from ### to ###....the journey that will be safe and joyous... please...🙏🙏
Replies
4
Views
28
Replies
6
Views
42
Pastor please pray for me I have financial prob. I need a home for my childrens. Recently I had an accident where my car was beyond repaired. So my tings are dark.
Replies
4
Views
24
Lord Jesus, I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, especially the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17...
Replies
5
Views
38
Please come in one accord with me to pray for my nephew ### to be able to walk again. He has went through so much since he had to have two surgeries. He is so depressed from one day he could walk and then the next thing you know he could not move his legs. This was due to two bones leaning on...
Replies
7
Views
42
Father God, Please help us get financially stable. You know our situation, Lord, I pray that a better job opportunity comes to ### and I pray he gets a call soon that he was hired for it, I pray that they will train him correctly and he will know what he was doing. I pray that they are not...
Replies
6
Views
45
Please pray for my friend ###. She is going through a rough transition since her father died. Still looking for suitable housing. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Replies
6
Views
35
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for job confirmation for the individual and their partner in ###, seeking stability and a bright future, with plans for marriage.
Replies
4
Views
31
Moving back to previous city Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom