2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus Christ, I praise You for not forsaking me and for Your enlightenment. I pray to our Lord Jesus Christ, that You will contend against the criminal gangstalkers who, based on my experience, conspire with local police authorities from every county in CA and Oregon and the state of...
Replies
4
Views
34
Almighty Father in Heaven, thank you for the gift of life. Lord, as the Form### report tomorrow, I pray that you give me the manageable ### given the school capacity. Provide me with Wisdom to enable me and my staff to process the admission with ease. Grant my wife healing. Grant me a car Oh...
Replies
2
Views
32
I pray for God's guidance and blessings this year in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
37
Please pray for my preterm twin babies who are in ###.....let God's healing touch heal them.....let them overcome all struggle and glorify the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
42
Thank you lord for given the opportunity for taken fast for my parents and support of my husband. Today please help us to win the lottery taken. Lord please perform miracle. I believe in you. I don't want a lot of money, only essential money to meet my debts. I pray in the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
4
Views
35
I'm ###, I want my Guardian Angel to follow me to love Jesus, please pray for me. Thanks.
Replies
4
Views
32
Hello. ### from ### here. I am a graduate and I'm asking for prayers to get a decent job with a salary not less than what I want to cater for my needs. I'm tired of being under control and dependence on others. I want to move into my own apartment this year and also get my driver's license and...
Replies
6
Views
42
NEED God to help me find all the dvds I borrowed fr/ library pls pray as I am assessed a BIG FINE SHOULD I LOSE THEM!! pls pray for safety in all as it has been snowing here. God to help me w/ how to sort thru stuff & give stuff away. thx for all yr prayers re: overeating; the enemy cont...
Replies
5
Views
71
Dear brother, Praise the Lord! Please prayer for my brother, ### today before 12noon, for a very important decision to be taken at the court. I trust your prayer will work out miracle and something favourable at our side. The court has asked for his pay-slip. Of course, any fix alimony will...
Replies
5
Views
40
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Tomorrow I'm going to start working and no interview after all. I'm excited. God Bless You. thank you!
Replies
5
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom