2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Greetings man of God. My name is ###.am from ###. Father please I want you to pray for me and my fiance ### ### ### ### for job opportunities. He has a bachelor degree in digital business management about he finds it very difficult to get a job. I have advance level certificate but I can't find...
Replies
11
Views
134
GOD please help me with my housing situation.
Replies
10
Views
73
I need money to buy something please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
73
Pray for me, my life partner, and my family members and friends.
Replies
9
Views
59
Prayer over my life lord . guide lord ,protect ### from the evil. Cover me with the sprit of Jesus Christ G
Replies
9
Views
95
My debts are piling up with no money to pay it, I am also in search of a job to pay my debts and to take care of my family.
Replies
8
Views
64
My name is ###. Yesterday while getting off the bus, I had a fall due to which I sustained a minor crack in my left wrist, which is now plastered and also a lower back pain. Doctor advised surgery. So please pray for the quick recovery and healing without surgery but by the blood of Jesus. Yours...
Replies
8
Views
59
Dear Lord please help us to sell or ### Property Thank you Lord ###
Replies
11
Views
89
Father you see this ### in faith I ask prayer for. Let her find freedom from smoking and heal her lungs from the damage smoking has done to them. Lead her to hunger for your word and to seek you in her day to day life. Lead her to walk in greater obedience of your word Lord. And lead so that we...
Replies
8
Views
55
In Jesus name there is power I decree and declare in Jesus name my finances my financial income savings now right now multiplys in millions millions right now more more every day I decree and declare I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happens to me to me right...
Replies
9
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom