2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Lord Jesus, I had to say “thank you very much” for granted my wishes before.
Replies
10
Views
72
Several unspoken prayer requests 1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They are feeling overwhelmed and need strength and guidance. 2. Healing for ### who has been battling a serious illness. They are in need of comfort and a miracle. 3. Pray for ### and their family...
Replies
11
Views
78
Looking for that glorious day when I say goodbye to the ratrace, {retire}, move to ### with open spaces, change my cellphone number and not give the new one to anyone, and sit back and enjoy life.
Replies
7
Views
79
Special prayer request for ### and for ###... Amen
Replies
9
Views
54
God Jesus please stay always with us give your blessings to my daughter so that she can perform well in her studies, we get well soon and get a better job at ###, ###. ### Amen.
Replies
10
Views
66
Please continue praying for my husband. He has so much pain but he continues to be positive and tries to be so strong. Pray that we find healing and strength. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
78
Dear Lord, Please send blessings to my ### and her business. Amen
Replies
11
Views
76
Lord I ask you please pleaee bless me with the very very best ever new foundations tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire the very very best ever for my skin in ever way now abundantly without any delay lord please flood allnplsfes all shops all places all every make up brands companies...
Replies
5
Views
34
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
13
Views
67
Thank you father. Sanctify me and all here. Please pray for a fella I met some time ago that's going through throat cancer treatments. Amen
Replies
10
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom