Looking for that glorious day when I ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Looking for that glorious day when I say goodbye to the ratrace, {retire}, move to ### with open spaces, change my cellphone number and not give the new one to anyone, and sit back and enjoy life.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I really need help with direction on what I should do. Obviously context is important, but I'll have to shorten things before it turns into a book, it will still be long, so I am asking for patience. I had my brother living with us for the second time for just over a year. He is an...
Replies
9
Views
420
Good morning, brothers and sisters in Christ, My name is ###, and I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. I recently completed the coursework for my biological neuroscience degree, but I failed one of my final classes—cellular neuroscience—and now must take a...
Replies
7
Views
411
Lord thank you, they say you don't put more than anyone can bear. I've had my share. I try to stay positive but sometimes I feel like someone is trying to bring me down. Give me strength Lord to move forward, find happiness, a financial blessing, a way out of debt, and a way to let the past go...
Replies
10
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom