2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Gud day brethren just wanted to request prayer concerning my breakthrough..
Replies
4
Views
145
Praise God ### from ###.. ### ### and have some problem for ### marriage.. Please pray for ###
Replies
4
Views
29
Lord photographs are so so very important to me I ask you please Lord bless me please to look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning radiant outstanding in all every single all photographs all videos all selfies all snap chats all WhatsApp videos taken of me in every way in every part of me...
Replies
3
Views
34
Hello brothers and sisters. I am asking for prayer because I am ready to come off a medication that I’ve been taking for ### years now. The medicine is called ### and very difficult to wean off of. I believe in the power of God and his grace to break every chain of pain, addiction and fear. I am...
Replies
5
Views
50
Please pray for release of finances because of which I am so troubled. I am getting pressure of payments. I praise God for His works in my life and I am always expecting in His love.
Replies
4
Views
42
please pray about work - it is very stressful. My old boss (who fibbed to me and about me) is now my new super executive boss. please pray about my anxiety levels, and for a new job. thank you for your prayers. and for my ### too who needs work in Term ### this year. thank you so much.
Replies
9
Views
64
Someone or people are spreading nasty rumours that ### smell. It is malicious and ### pray it stops 🙏
Replies
9
Views
170
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
5
Views
38
Jesus please let my ### go to bed early tonight. I can't take another long night. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
55
Can you pray for me to do a great job at work? Also to stay focused?
Replies
8
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom