2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hey please pray for me and my friend ### she said a few months ago we could hangout many weeks and months ago but she never responded and I don't want to text her too much bother and burden her but after what happened with the athletes im always so paranoid that people are going to give up on or...
Replies
2
Views
96
Pray for me, for my business.
Replies
6
Views
49
Please pray for ###. ### have been losing hair and ### don't know what the reason might be. ### am very worried about this. Please can ### ask for healing prayer. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
47
Holy Father God, thank You for Your blessings. Holy Spirit please heal my ### of obesity. Heal her heart. Heal her psychologically, emotionally, physically, spiritually, in the name of Christ Jesus. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
34
Please pray I’m able to get this house with the payments low and the IRS forgive my debt. Please Jesus, ### and ### foster boys need a home. Pray they lower the payments they want ###.00, pray they lower to ###.
Replies
3
Views
25
I have a prayer request for my ###. She has an appointment with her general practitioner tomorrow, and my request is that the Lord blesses her with a lower A1C, good kidney function, heals her shortness of breath, and receives a good report from her doctor.
Replies
5
Views
356
Needing Prayer for more fasting and praying and reading also to lift more in training each week, physical healing in joints and internal organs restoration of right elbow, also needing a lot more money, and marriage, also for written vision2020.
Replies
7
Views
54
Lord guide me lord help me. Lord put me where I’m supposed to be.
Replies
6
Views
47
Agree with me in prayer for the total healing and restoration of my daughter. She had been sickbed at the clinic for almost 12 days suffering extreme weakness. And the doctors had not yet diagnosed the cause. And I believe it's a curse. I believe in breaking it. I need intercession for her. For...
Replies
4
Views
31
Please pray that God help ### for a place to keep his dogs or came back home to keep his dogs before the end of this month. My dogs have to stay in the front yard and whenever the gate opens my dog runs in the street and people wants to shoot him. Please pray that ### won't go out of the yard...
Replies
4
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom