2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Oh Father I rejoice that there are yet three that have love upon the earth: ###, ###, and ###. May they worship at your feet for their love. May you in the time we have left bless them above all others for their love is of you. May they rejoyce oh my Ishi in front of their brethern and sistern...
Replies
8
Views
118
Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time...jobs...health...family matters.... We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have...
Replies
13
Views
97
Lord I'm so worried with our situation right now. Lord bless me with my finances. Lord your my only hope
Replies
26
Views
180
Dear Father, Son ###, is struggling. Help him go to church, read bible and get close to you to help him be guided in his life. Help ###, stay steady in his work every day of the week and be financially independent with a job he enjoys. Please continue to have him be employed and having his...
Replies
12
Views
207
Asking God to restore a special relationship or to help me move on in heal as it’s been a while since I’ve felt happy and pain free
Replies
16
Views
93
I believe there is a curse on my children's body. They do not have a healthy body built and look like they are sick even though we eat just about the right kind of food. There are other children in the house and their bodies are ok. I believe it must be a generational curse. I have been praying...
Replies
18
Views
135
Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
14
Views
198
Lord please help me with my ### plans, uplifting of my spirituall growth, visa application to the US, show me the path to follow and bless my savings my health and not forgetting my family and friends. I believe that I can do all things through him who gives me strength. In Jesus mighty name.
Replies
14
Views
85
1 Tim 2:1-8 says to lift prayers, petitions, intercessions & thanksgivings for “Kings and all in Authority.” Thank You for President ### recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and The Golan Heights as The Land Promised to Abraham. Thank You for his stance supporting Freedom of Religion and...
Replies
12
Views
375
hi. I have a job interview tomorrow. Please pray all goes well and I get the job. Thank you. God Bless You!
Replies
15
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom