Lord I'm so worried with our situation ...

Lord I'm so worried with our situation right now. Lord bless me with my finances. Lord your my only hope
We need not lean to our own understanding, God is our reply to our need, he is to supply you with your needs.
 
Lord I'm so worried with our situation right now. Lord bless me with my finances. Lord your my only hope
Gracious Lord please touch your child right now, your child worried about many things, worries about financial problems. So please save by your divine blessings. Amen
 
Lord I'm so worried with our situation right now. Lord bless me with my finances. Lord your my only hope
Dear Lord, I pray for Your grace upon the family. I pray so You can lead ### to his situation solution. Let his heart hope for You only, worship You only. We believe You are never forsaken us. Amen.
 
Lord I'm so worried with our situation right now. Lord bless me with my finances. Lord your my only hope
Father your the only hope of the hopeless, i pray for urgent financial and spiritual resuscitation for this family in Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't heard from my son ### and I'm so scared. Please pray that God will let him text me very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you, ###
Replies
9
Views
212
Please pray and help me and my son. All our savings 15000 € were scammed. We do not have money to live sufficiently this month. Now the scammer has contacted us and promises to send us 1000 € money back. Please pray that he would return all our money or the police would act very fast to catch...
Replies
11
Views
143
Dear Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart and a restless mind. You know everything that I am worried about right now—the incoming electricity bill that has doubled, the payments I need to complete, and the uncertainty of where the resources will come from. You know, Lord, that we are preparing...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom