2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord God, I praise you for exposing what was hidden in the dark. Lord I thank you that you brought out what was hidden from my sight. Although, this has been painful to me and I've experienced great betrayal, I thank you. Lord, you have shown me who the enemy was working through in my life and...
Replies
14
Views
96
My mother is having breast cancer surgery tomorrow, having both breasts removed. I am terrified. Please pray that God will guide the doctors and that the surgery will go well and that there will be no complications and that the cancer will be removed from her body and that she will be healthy...
Replies
20
Views
652
My beloved Brothers and Sisters, I come here today to ask you to pray for me to our Lord that he helps me with my medical studies. Especially, I pray that Lord let me go through my Friday two-part exam smoothly and without any problems. Dear Lord, I pray, I want to be a skillful and devoted...
Replies
14
Views
169
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through an emotionally depressed, stressful time, and sickness that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, grace, salvation keep her healthy and safe, restore honor to our relationship...
Replies
13
Views
90
Kindly pray for us so that all may go well this year
Replies
15
Views
102
I know what I have put below is hard, And I know it is hard, because people do not teach what Jesus said. He is the only one who can give salvation. Jesus said all these things before the new Testament was written, that means he was referring to the old testament and the things that would come...
Replies
12
Views
239
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, let us pray that the Almighty Lord will build and establish me to be - a man of prayer to God, a man of faith in Jesus Christ, a man of God's Word, a man of God's Spirit, and this lasts FOREVER for the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! *Glory...
Replies
10
Views
73
Please pray for ### to stop drinking and fill with Holy Spirit. Thank you for praying.
Replies
45
Views
440
The God of Major 1 Prophet ###, I request for a promotion at work and also charges laid against me should stop no matter how they are pushed against me by the sons of the Managing Director. May God of Major help me with my prayers in Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
69
Lord, heal & protect ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
14
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom