2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I've been single for 5 yrs. Also a single mom of 1 child. I've fallen in love with a friend. I've been in love with him for 3 yrs. Never had the nerve to ask him out or tell him how I feel because of the fear I had of rejection. Now it's been a few months since I've seen him. Praying for an...
Replies
14
Views
283
My wife decided to move out from the house with my three children, my children were crying very bad, the ### January ###, but the communication is good.
Replies
13
Views
275
Please pray for me to meet and marry my godly husband. I am ###.
Replies
14
Views
95
For my daughters' two exams going great this week 😊🙂
Replies
14
Views
77
Please pray for the relationship between ### and ###. Pray that it be God's will for these two to be together. Please let them live a life full of love, happiness, and joy. May they know that they are meant to be one in God's eyes. Please speak to their hearts now and keep them only for each...
Replies
12
Views
68
please pray for ### i have a job interview tomorrow. ### soo nervous. please pray tht ### get proper words to answer them. and prove confident with good communication. be with ###, God...
Replies
13
Views
79
Hi Pastor Becky, I'm ### from the Philippines. I just watched you in Sid Roth program. I am truly blessed and Praise God for your life. I'd like to ask for help. To please pray for me. 1. Please pray for me to have a 2nd baby (girl). I am polycystic. I experienced 2 failures of pregnancy...
Replies
13
Views
79
My Lord, please heal me from pain in my knee. Please make the pain go away, and may my knee be healed in Jesus, name. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
88
Lord may I fix up promptly this wrong amount this agency is telling me to pay in Jesus name. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
73
Pray for ### I need Favour and peace at work ###. Thnks
Replies
10
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom