Lord may I fix up promptly this ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I begin this new week, I pray for peace to fill my heart and my days. So much has happened last week, and one of the heaviest burdens on my mind is my son, who was asked to leave the house where he was staying with his review mates because he could no longer pay for his needs...
Replies
6
Views
236
LORD I am sorry please forgive me. You know LORD I have even not spend money for my own basic needs and have very very little saving. In an impulse and in my own insecurity, I told my brother N. P. & his wife S.G. that I will gift their child hefty amount of money. Honestly, I have worked very...
Replies
7
Views
294
Please Lord, may I be able to get my hair a lighter color and get it fixed cuz It has been horrible for the past few years... Also, may I be able to dress more feminine, soft and decent... I want to change my image to look more like your daughter and leave behind my overly exposing dark outfits...
Replies
11
Views
552
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom