2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me I have a serious allegation level against me at my place of work I am asking to be for given for what ever wrong I have done
Replies
18
Views
99
Hi I'm ### ### I started with you doing the 40day fasting and still going strong all praise to our Lord Jesus Christ.... Can you pray for my husband ### and son ### they are both doing drugs now for many years and for ### to get saved a good work a Godly wife and direction in life pls, he do get...
Replies
16
Views
108
Fruit of the womb. My first son will be ### years old in June this year. Since I had him I have been having difficulties in conceiving. In ### I conceived and had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy that almost claimed my life but to the glory of God I survived it. Since then no issue.
Replies
18
Views
96
please pray for me to have a blessed marriage partner
Replies
20
Views
126
Prayers for a local Church and for the staff. May God bless and uplift them and keep them in all his good ways. Prayers for them. Amen.
Replies
17
Views
97
Pray to me I fell very bad ... God help me
Replies
23
Views
151
Im ### positive please pray for ### man of God to much problem in my life
Replies
17
Views
91
Father Lord I pray that all the applications I send this week on ### will be received by the right people and you will open their eyes to take notice of me. Put me in a position Lord that I am able to help my elder brother take care of the family as he always has and bless him abundantly. I pray...
Replies
14
Views
89
Replies
14
Views
60
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
13
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom