2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Things seem to be going wrong in my life at the moment, my father is struggling with debt, my brother can't find work, am ### and still single with no prospects at all, am addicted to pornography and masturbation, l keep having sex dreams and when this happens something bad happens in my life...
Replies
16
Views
97
Pray for ### to get a job. And to have a peaceful night.
Replies
13
Views
77
Replies
16
Views
73
Please pray for ### and for a relationship ### really needs space from. Thanks.
Replies
13
Views
71
I need God to bless my family with marriage and God as I will be writing my examinations. God, I pray for your intervention in my life, let there be no standing block in my path. God, all the pains in my body, let your mighty hands heal me.
Replies
11
Views
57
Please pray the IRS accepts my return so I can get my family a home. God bless you and Amen
Replies
11
Views
40
Replies
10
Views
52
Please pray for my silent request
Replies
11
Views
59
My Brother in law, ### ### who is mentally depressed and away from the family.
Replies
9
Views
42
a friend, a police officer, that has panic attacks.
Replies
12
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom