Please pray for me and for a ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
116
Please pray in Jesus name for me for healing in my right leg and left side, please I beg you pray for me. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
76
I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom