Tlilosia Disciple of Prayer Jan 15, 2020 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Im ### positive please pray for ### man of God to much problem in my life
marls Beloved of All Relationships Jan 15, 2020 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Syvros Humble Prayer Warrior Jan 15, 2020 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
WingsofaDove Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
Tlilosia Disciple of Prayer Jan 15, 2020 #5 Click to Listen to This Post ### said: I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen. Click to expand... Amen
Leera Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Brother in Christ (JC) Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #7 Click to Listen to This Post Father I lift up ###'s prayer request to You and I ask for a special healing upon Your child, in Jesus' name amen.
Father I lift up ###'s prayer request to You and I ask for a special healing upon Your child, in Jesus' name amen.
Hope4joy Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Roy Sanders Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
SUNU SAM Beloved of All Jan 15, 2020 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.