Im ### positive please pray for me ...

Tlilosia

Disciple of Prayer
Im ### positive please pray for ### man of God to much problem in my life
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have done sex with hiv positive and realized after 7 days please pray for me not to be infected. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
126
I'm trying to be positive. Please pray for ### and ###
Replies
5
Views
318
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom