please pray for me to have a ...

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
173
Father in Heaven, thank You for giving Xour Son Jesus to die for our redemption. Now ### ### is pushing for a meeting on ### ###. I pray that the Holy Spirit can lead him to understand and reshefule the neeting a working day in Jesus Name. This ny humble prayer, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
415
Father you know all the details of this prayer. I pray to find solitude, peace, protection, wisdom Thank you. In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom