2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

please pray for me I have a problem with my boss whom her name is ###
Replies
13
Views
74
Dear Lord thanks. I am less worried about ### thank you. I felt no negative energy in my mediation. I still must return again I realize. I have things to restore, I may falter but I see some of us are just destined to walk a different path than most. Perhaps I can actually be of some use in that...
Replies
12
Views
67
My Lord, I pray humbly that I will receive everything I ordered from Amazon in the mail very soon. Please do not let any of the items get lost, I also pray I will receive the credit card in the mail as well. Please don't permit for it to get lost. Thank You.
Replies
13
Views
74
Please prayer for spiritual and financial breakthrough.
Replies
12
Views
62
My Lord, may this year and onward be different than all previous years. May I get serious and put my life in order, so that you can continue to bless me, and see my educational dreams come to pass. May I put into practice your Word, and wisdom you have blessed me with. May I stop grumbling, and...
Replies
15
Views
93
Pray for my roof it is leaking and mold. I need a miracle. I need a new roof. Please pray insurance will help.
Replies
15
Views
235
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
14
Views
89
Please, please, pray for my ###, sewage pipes blocked and affect my ###. For municipality to assist in this regard.
Replies
14
Views
69
God ordered me to start an organization called ### which helps the elderly. Pray for me that I can fulfill God's work.
Replies
14
Views
256
Lord break all the negative thoughts and things in my present and pass. Satan I renounce you out of my path and circumstances. Lord thank you for protecting, correcting and directing me through this storm. Thank you for being my friend and loving me Lord. Lord I am believing for achieving of my...
Replies
13
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom