Dear Lord thanks. I am less worried ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord thanks. I want to find a new home better than where I live now. Can you help today?
Replies
8
Views
199
Dear Lord thanks. I am ungrateful in many ways I know. I am praying my family doesn't share everything with ###, He is a really kind soul. He had tried to help me over and over and I have not gotten on track. Family has helped too but they are too ### to be around. I want to go home, I don't...
Replies
7
Views
32
Dear Lord Thanks. I ask today for two things, one is the loan, yes I need the money but I'm uncertain of paying it back without a job but I need it to get a job. Second but not last I really want my friend ### back in my life. I know my mistakes and I have reached out, but it's now up to her...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom