2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I pray hours open up at ### and pray I get good news from ### and work every day.
Replies
12
Views
84
Looking into online business. Between terms of service, scams, taxes, fraud, etc., I don't know where to start or what to do. I don't know if this is part of God's plan for my life but I need to make some income. I'm also struggling with applications for school and other work. God bless you all...
Replies
13
Views
94
Hi my Christian family.. How are you all? Hope you guys are well. my request please family and friends, I need a prayer for me.. Keep me in ur prayers about my immigration paper.. I sent them the beginning of this year.. I need a happy answer from immigration to allow me to stay with my husband...
Replies
14
Views
282
My name is ###. Please pray for me I feel like I messed up and I don't know what I'm suppose to do for my destiny. If I have even a destiny at this point. I'm confused. Please ask the Lord for wisdom and guidance. Confirmation if I am suppose to be even at the church I'm at or in the place I'm at.
Replies
27
Views
581
My obsession had switched gears and I see two different scenarios. I question but I actually feel perhaps I may have to learn the hard way with this one. I need to earn money, it needs to be livable either here or there and I need enough to scope it out. I think there is better, recovery and...
Replies
10
Views
75
Hi. Someone of the staff through third person filed online grievance that I indulged in malpractice regarding their promotion etc. This is not true. I only examined the matter and places before our Commissioner who recommended their case for approval or competent authority, who in turn returned...
Replies
10
Views
142
Oh Abba, creator of both the spiritual and natural world's who live in heaven with your son Yahshua and Ruach ha'Kodesh, I have allowed the spirit of worry to receive me to the extent that I have not been enjoying my life. Why am I trying so hard to control things that I have no control over...
Replies
13
Views
152
The prayers are working!!! The weather is looking better for Saturday!! Please continue to pray for ###'s bridal show.
Replies
17
Views
164
Replies
15
Views
93
Thank you for praying for my knee, it is getting better. Now please, pray for my headache, it seems that the devil does not want me to pray for lost souls that roam the web and for those who are lost and need Jesus. Please pray for all my friends on line, I have a lot of them who need the Lord...
Replies
14
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom