Hi. Some one of the staff through ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some one is owning me. The person should pay me my money. I don't have money now. His name is ### ###.
Replies
5
Views
201
been through some recent traumatic experiences facing death, I was kidnapped in my own car. Many details but God or something saved me. I'm traumatized drastically from it, I'm tired I'm wore out and I struggle with ptsd and anxiety now. I struggle with feeling alone. I'm facing fear. I am...
Replies
13
Views
369
Hi, someone cheated me out of my money and refuses to return it. I'm suffering a lot from this money issue. His whole family only believes in fraud and they are using bad language and threatening me. I can't get good sleep or feel good now. I'm very unhappy and I want my money back.
Replies
10
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom