Hi my Christian family.. How are you ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my Christian family this is a prayer of praise. I thank you all for your prayers and I thank GOD for directing me to the right people to help me from retrieving my investment from a scammer. God is always with us that is why we stay strong. Amen I thank you Lord in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
179
Hello my Christian families. Last time I was here to tell you people to support me in prayers because I was going for my Asylum interview on 13th July that is today. Am here to thank God and you all that everything went successfully. Thank everyone who supported me in prayers and May God answer...
Replies
10
Views
283
Hello my Christian families. I have A very Good news. I came here for everyone to pray for me because I was going for my Asylum interview. Thanks be to God, I have get MY ASYLUM RESIDENCE. I give thanks to God and thanks to everyone. May God answer everyone's prayers like the way he have...
Replies
19
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom