My self ### im married please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
313
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
199
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom