With his stripes I am healed from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command every symptom to leave my body right now. By his stripes I was healed in the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
12
Views
167
WHEN @ OR MORE OF YOU AGREE AS TOUCHING ANYTHING LET IT BE DONE BY MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN AND MAYBE THEY'RE TAKING HIM AWAY
Replies
6
Views
422
Pls pray that I am healed from being tired, it is emotional exhaustion and sorrow. It is also that I have too much to do and am working on my academics and job and I am tired. I also have family obligations and I am tired. Pls pray for my healing so I may do my academics to the best and work...
Replies
11
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom