2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

After quite a long informative administrative meeting, may I now be guided by God on the actual file completion and how to answer the numerous questions, and may my application be approved and successful, less painstaking and lengthy than first expected. Amen. May God Bless
Replies
10
Views
62
Please pray for my job in ### / ###. I should have good health My prayer life should increase. My children to be leading a prayerful life and prosper in God's way.
Replies
9
Views
48
Dear God, please raise temps in ### on Sat by two or three degrees. Amen
Replies
10
Views
61
Jesus locked out of ### please help Thank you Amen
Replies
10
Views
60
Please pray that everything in my mouth and jaw will be healthy. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
75
Lord I keep going back to the pain from ### this man have treated me so wrong he have disrespected me ignored me cause my heart to break into billions of pieces I’m so ashamed of myself that I keep allowing this man to treat me this way I don’t deserve this Help me Lord to find Strength and...
Replies
9
Views
84
Lord I ask you please please bless me to look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning radiant outstanding totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way in every part of me in all every single all photographs all videos all selfies WhatsApp videos that are taken of me...
Replies
9
Views
40
I need God to talk to my mum to accept my home.
Replies
12
Views
67
Please pray for me for unblock my financial life and projects.
Replies
11
Views
200
Greetings, Please stand with me in prayer to receive the right job offer. Thanking you, ###
Replies
14
Views
246
Back
Top Bottom