Employment

I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart:-)
 
I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Many thanks, from the bottom of my heart:-)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Greetings,

Please stand with me in prayer to receive the right job offer.

Thanking you,
###
Thank you to everyone who stood with me in prayer. I have found an amazing job!! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We serve an amazing God, in Jesus name.

Amen.
 
Greetings,

Please stand with me in prayer to receive the right job offer.

Thanking you,
###
Thank you to everyone who stood with me in prayer. I have found an amazing job!! We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We serve an amazing God, in Jesus name.

Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
192
Dear Lord Jesus, You know my heart and my desire to serve others as a social worker. Please open the right door for me and lead me to the job You have prepared. Give me favor with employers, confidence in interviews, and peace as I wait on You. I trust Your timing and Your plan for my life...
Replies
11
Views
29
I received an employment offer on Friday, I countered and they said no to a few things on Monday, but I accepted the offer this Monday and even gave a start date. I just received a call that they were rescinding the offer because they had revisited the budget and budget retrains. I am devastated...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom