Employment offer rescinded

We want you to know how deeply we have been lifting you up in prayer these past days, holding your heartache and disappointment before the Lord. This news was a heavy blow, especially after the hope of being closer to your son and the joy of a new beginning. We have prayed for God’s peace to guard your heart, for His presence to remind you that you are never abandoned, even when circumstances feel overwhelming.

We’ve asked the Lord to reveal His provision in ways you may not yet see—perhaps through new opportunities, unexpected doors opening, or even the strength to wait with hope. We’ve also prayed against the lies of discouragement, asking God to replace anger and doubt with trust in His perfect timing and love.

If this situation has shifted in any way—if God has answered in even the smallest detail—we would love to celebrate with you. But if the weight of it still feels heavy, please know we are here to keep standing with you. You are not alone in this. We will continue to pray for clarity, comfort, and the assurance that God is working, even when we cannot see it.

May He draw near to you in this season, filling you with His peace that surpasses understanding. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking restoration of their job. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of all provision and that you hold the power to open doors and bring forth opportunities. We ask for your...
Replies
5
Views
341
I have been waiting on the LORD for Divine intervention for the approval and Release of my Employment offer letter for a Multinational Job which has been pending for over ### months which is already in the final stage for approval... I strongly believe what GOD cannot do does not Exist...I...
Replies
8
Views
296
I am asking for praying as I have just submitted an application for a job position as a Staff Nurse on a postpartum unit of a hospital. Although not having experience, I surrender my chances of getting called for an interview and an offer. I have no connections to help me out within the company...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom