After quite a long informative administrative meeting, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For work provision breakthrough, need to find a job to meet expenses and so that my application file may be approved by the Authorities. After quite a long informative administrative meeting, may I now be guided by God on the actual file completion and how to answer the numerous questions, and...
Replies
7
Views
17
Lord God, I've finally received my administrative separation notice, currently I am feeling sad even though I know this was coming. Lord God I pray that you still guide me and help me once I get to the actual administrative board. This will be the deciding factor whether I can continue my...
Replies
8
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear faithful brothers and sisters, I need your help to pray that God will bring light, order and justice to a very dark and messy situation. I live in a condominium (apartment block) and the last administrator has left us with large debts and huge internal problems - it seems she was stealing...
Replies
8
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom