Administrative Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilywalker1

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear faithful brothers and sisters,

I need your help to pray that God will bring light, order and justice to a very dark and messy situation. I live in a condominium (apartment block) and the last administrator has left us with large debts and huge internal problems - it seems she was stealing money from us. We have finally managed to get her to resign, but the new administration is left with all the problems she has created.

Today there will be a very important meeting - please pray that God's will be done and that all this mess can be cleared up soon.

Thank you so much.

God bless you
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. You know what is best. God let Your perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen. Always remember and do not ever forget that the Lord Loves You. God is so in love with You. And remember this: Romans 8:28 states, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Please Read Praying God's Word over your life and family, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you everyone for your faithful prayers!  Today things have been more positive and the meeting last night went well; praise be the Lord!  There is still quite a long road ahead of us, but I feel thankful that God is guiding and helping us.  HaleluJah!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God knows I deserve more than what the Social Security Administration gives me because my lawyer will sue the Social Security Administration because I deserve more than that.
Replies
9
Views
106
I hate the people so bad!!! They have no idea how I feel and what I have been through so much. I don't trust family and anyone who lied to me, fooled me, flattered me, took advantage of me, gave me a hard time, and everything. It is not okay 😔 at all. God sees everything that is going on. All I...
Replies
10
Views
205
Pray for the administration to stop trying to allow their wealthy supporter ### who owns Paramount to try to buy Warner Brothers Discovery wrongfully in order to control the media for their benefit to mislead the American people. The administration is messing up the U.S. in certain ways, and it...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom