corpse

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Job 39:30 : “Its brood gulps down blood, and wherever corpses lie, it is there.” Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You hold the entire universe together. You provide for the eagle and its brood in high and hidden places. Your...
Replies
9
Views
143
God of wonders God of Perfection God of wonders God of Perfection God of wonders God of Perfection I am here to say thank you Lord for answering my prayers and for been there always for me and my family😊😊 Thank you for your protection over me and family Lord I am grateful 🙏 Lord we are grateful...
Replies
10
Views
482
Lord I thank you for my visa and am here to say you are worthy to be praised 🙏 Thank you for your protection over me and family Lord I am grateful 🙏 Lord I am here to plead for my children's visa to be approved pls Lord in your mercy approve my children visas to in Jesus name Amen Lord I prayed...
Replies
9
Views
655
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom