2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Today we have hospitalized my ### at 05:30 pm. He is suffering from hiccups. He has a lot of pain in his full body. I am also a believer of Lord Jesus. I cannot be able to see his difficulties. Lord Jesus is there to help all who call in His name. If my ### heals completely as of now by Lord...
Replies
11
Views
76
My friend ### is being haunted by some evil spirits please in the name of the Father and the Holy Spirit all those spirits that are haunting her may leave her house now and never look back at her please pray for her right now so that she can sleep without any hesitation without any problems...
Replies
12
Views
117
Dear Brethren in Christ Jesus, I need help with prayer. Deep inside me, I am disturb because my daughter's health care insurance I have been praying for God not to allow it to be cancel was denied for approval. I need a turn around that’s reinstated back to her and the sister. Please, join with...
Replies
9
Views
57
Plz pray for my daughter ### for government job in 2020. praise the lord. amen.
Replies
10
Views
72
Yesuraja please cure my back pain and neck pain and foot pain....u are only my doctor and everything to me...I bet in you only ....please please I beg you to show miracles to cure those pains permanently, Raja. ..and my daughter should do well in her studies and score good marks in her...
Replies
21
Views
179
My mother has been suffering from eyes problem (glaucoma) where the left eye is almost becoming blind also she has a problem of liver fat, arthritis, chest problem and persistent headache. Her name is ### from ###.
Replies
11
Views
74
Lord, Continue to move in a mighty way. Amen
Replies
10
Views
69
There is no change. No food. No students. No work. No $. No Help. I am struggling to not give up hope.
Replies
10
Views
76
Hello, Please pray for my friends Father, Rev. ###. She was this morning that he may need to have a pacemaker put in. I appreciate lifting him up and believing in his complete healing and restoration. God Bless
Replies
11
Views
109
Pray for my ### for his bad alcoholic behavior especially when he is with friends. Lord help him realise his mistakes and lead a good life. He is at present to his ### birthday party. Pray that he will reach home safely and sober. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom