2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm feeling lonely things are not working out for me, please pray.
Replies
12
Views
139
I have ### and I no longer have a relationship with God. I would appreciate with all my heart your prayers over my health, especially my teeth. I have problems with my teeth and a person in my life. I can't move on fast on things. Please pray for me! I believe in the power of prayer! I hope that...
Replies
11
Views
102
Ols oray fir I really need Jesus to come into our life. Help me pray for peace of mind for me and my husband. That the administrative case filed for my husband in their office be dismissed. Pls Lord God I need miracle. Thank u Jesus and help me and my husband to have our love stronger despite...
Replies
8
Views
60
please pray that my business will grow and connect with the right people to succeed.
Replies
8
Views
31
Pray for granddaughter ### in labor right now for birth if don. Safe delivery and we have a happy healthy normal baby. Pray for my safety tonite while they are all gone to hospital. Pray for me wisdom with newborn as I live with them. My husband passed away.
Replies
8
Views
44
Please pray for me. I'm faced with a problem with my left side breast ...
Replies
11
Views
75
First Pray: It has been about ### years since my sister came to live with me until she can fine a job. "### YEARS" I have been praying that will would have something by now. I love my sister but I really would like my house to myself and feel I live here. Why is it taking so long to get this...
Replies
7
Views
47
Thank you, dear Lord, and prayer warriors. ### is back at home and ### may go home today. Also, my bad cold and cough are getting better.
Replies
11
Views
67
Help me to be strong oh Lord, I'm about in a ### situation. If you are in immediate danger or need support, please reach out to a mental health professional or a crisis hotline in your area.
Replies
19
Views
143
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
51
Back
Top Bottom