2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

“Father, thank You that I can put on the breastplate of Your approval to cover my heart because You have made me righteous through Christ Jesus. Thank You that I can feel good about who I am. I believe that You are pleased with me today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
Replies
10
Views
182
We are loosing weight. We are so hungry.
Replies
17
Views
135
Pray my marriage be put back together.
Replies
13
Views
99
please pray for me I got married before ### year back but I'm still didn't got a baby I request u to pray for me & my husband for a baby and for good health and peace of mind and a good job to support our family please God bless us
Replies
14
Views
104
Prayers for ### and family.
Replies
13
Views
82
need work provision, to find the right job. Amen. God Bless
Replies
18
Views
102
Dear holy mother grotto our lady lourdes Please please here here my prayer. Miracle happened to me 😢😢😢🙏. Me maritonie ### and my love ### ###. I wish long long relationship no war no breakup. I wish wish month of february 14 2020 valentines day Miracle happened dream wedding in real life me and...
Replies
8
Views
198
One man is following me when I walk to school in the morning....I don't know who is that ....I didn't even say anything to anyone....I really scared of that man on a bike....I say only Yesuappa .... Yesuappa ....even when I visit my friends' house he stands in a tea stall and watches me.....I am...
Replies
12
Views
74
Heavenly Father, I beg of you to please free my mind, thoughts, actions, and lifestyle of my mentally abusive ex and child’s father and no longer care about what he’s doing; no longer care about what he’s doing; no longer care about what he’s doing; no longer care about what he’s doing. It...
Replies
10
Views
118
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
11
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom