Daughter

Father God,
I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to treat my fiancee ###. ### better than what she has been. I pray that you give them a strong bond as a father and daughter. I love how he treats her as his own. I pray that you bless my daughter with a strong bond with everyone in my fiancee family. Please bless her and my fiancee mom a strong granddaughter and grandmother bond relationship between them, my daughter and my fiancee niece a strong cousin bond between them, and my daughter and my fiancee brother a strong niece and uncle bond between them. I pray that they all love her and treat her as part of the family. Lord, I pray that even when I have my second child that it doesn't change the strong bond that my daughter has with ###. ### and his family. May they still treat her as part of their family. Lately she has been disrespectful. Please my Lord intervene in this situation and make it all better. I pray that you remove the lies that she tells and she always tells the truth, and I pray that she stops wasting the food that she is given and eats it all. I pray that she lets my fiancee teach her how to defend herself with no problem. Please train her mind to keep her room clean. I pray that she does good in school, has lots of friends, stands up for herself and stays healthy and safe from all harm for all of her life. I pray that you remove all bullies from her life in school, on the bus, and anywhere else. I pray that she toughens up and stops crying about everything. I pray Lord, that you come to her and give change her mind into wanting to move. May she get tired of the house we live in and want a bigger one, just like I do. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you, In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter’s protection and peace concerning a difficult situation involving a young woman, ###, and her friends. We are concerned about hostility toward my daughter after she declined to become ###’s child’s godmother. Pray that the Lord will protect her from harm, guide her...
Replies
10
Views
48
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
136
I pray Lord to watch over my daughter give her guidance & protection she's been mouthy lately and has a bad attitude please let her change from being disrespectful and talking back. Let her make your choices in life don't let it be wrong that influences surround the red loving caring people that...
Replies
13
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom