good health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am now unable to do this because I am attacked by ghosts and human spirits. kindly also pray that I will get a good job soon...
Replies
10
Views
119
Loving jesus i pray for my husband give him good Health this day is not keeping well.Hral jesus him a body pain and headache.
Replies
15
Views
152
Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom