2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear Lord, please protect the strongholds of my life from any threats. Bless me to stay safe and happy in the days and years ahead, amen.
Replies
8
Views
24
Please pray for ###, my dear angel. I love her that God's loving arms, grace, blessings, salvation, protection, bless her financially, keep her healthy, safe, that holy spirit walk and guide her in Jesus' loving name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray for me. I have detected with bone metastasis after 3 years of breast cancer. Please pray I will be cured and will be able to live a normal life.
Replies
10
Views
26
As a lawyer, I participated in a recovery matter under the Firm of ### International Ltd owned by One Prince ### ###. We succeeded in recovering a huge sum of money for an arm of the Government in Nigeria involving half of the whole debt effect being owed. The Boss has taken the buck, paid some...
Replies
8
Views
27
Pray for my life. I am still recovering psychosis. Sometimes I just want to be in bed. I want also maybe a part-time job in rehabilitation work. I am also still bonded by spirits. Pray that I will be liberated soon. Pray also for a new situation when my husband and kids come from another country...
Replies
9
Views
30
Please pray for my new job offer from ###. My senior referred me to a new job at ### and I prayed and got the answer that this is God's will and as per God's will everything should happen correctly...
Replies
10
Views
25
Praise the lord brother. Ma nanna ### prayer chayyandi. Tanaku andhakara shakthula nundi pidinchabaddadu baga tarvatha ala vundhi ani nannani job lo nundi tisaru. Eppudu house chala kastam ga vundhi. Entlo anni money problems. Na family samasyalu tiripoilaga prayer chayyandi brother.
Replies
8
Views
19
Please help me pray I find someone to take and train my dog ### ASAP it’s a sad and urgent situation.
Replies
7
Views
44
Please pray for me to get my certificate of MBA Financial Management from ###.
Replies
10
Views
36
Dear Sir Pls pray for my financial condition, the interest charges are mounting day by day and I am slipping into heavy debts pls tell me some kind of prayers so that I am out of this danger. My life is in danger, I need God now more than ever.
Replies
4
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom