2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my ###.. that she is travelling alone a long distance in train..please pray to our loving God to have a safe journey..Pray for her to be bold and confident..
Replies
8
Views
34
I want almighty God to deliver me from all evil things
Replies
6
Views
18
Dear Sir Pls pray for my financial condition, the interest charges are mounting day by day and I am slipping into heavy debts pls tell me some kind of prayers so that I am out of this danger Regards ### ### ###
Replies
5
Views
17
Tonight, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray that the Lord will bless very strong this prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire and guide my brothers and sisters to pray for me and my brother ###! Let us pray, that the Lord will hear and answer powerfully to every...
Replies
4
Views
19
Pray for ### who is having a swelling on her left upper rib.
Replies
5
Views
48
Am ### from ### am suffering from anxiety and severe headache, please I need your prayers for divine intervention in my life.
Replies
5
Views
40
Please pray for me to be invited for oral at ###!
Replies
2
Views
10
Pray for me the person holding my shop lease to lease it in Jesus Name I want it very much
Replies
6
Views
21
Pl pray for my daughter ### ###. She is ###. not yet married. and her sister ### ### is ###. not yet married. Pl pray for them and for our family.
Replies
6
Views
18
My sister name is ###. She has liver cancer. ###.
Replies
8
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom