Pray for me the person holding my ...

kirukijoyce

Servant of All
Pray for me the person holding my shop lease to lease it in Jesus Name I want it very much
 
Pray for me the person holding my shop lease to lease it in Jesus Name I want it very much
Word of God says Always pray n never faint
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n FULFILL all her desires according to ur WILL let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory to the Most High God through His son his son Jesus. God says “ to hold my peace and let the lord fight my battles victory is mine” amen I am resisting the devil in verbal confrontation and I am convinced that he shall flee from me I’ve had enough I will just stand on the word god will...
Replies
15
Views
203
I feel like the Holy Spirit is telling me to hold my peace and let the Lord fight the battle in a very contentious situation. The person involved have done things in an underhanded way and may try to take me to court (which has me nervous) They are not upfront and I don’t appreciate it. That...
Replies
7
Views
254
Hello, I am asking for prayer in Jesus name for a situation that has grown worse. I have tried multiple times to get legal assistance but it has failed. I keep getting passed around or transferred through different legal aid agencies and my body is aouffering as a result is all of this stress...
Replies
8
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom