2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband who was working abroad lost his job..we are facing a lots of financial.problem.now.so please pray for his job abroad..
Replies
5
Views
42
Am a born again believer with more than twenty (20) years in the Lord. The spirit of epilepsy has now tormented me for more than 30 years. I really ask for deliverance from God in the name of Jesus. This clearly shows that this spirit has tormented me for more than 10 years without Jesus and 20...
Replies
6
Views
165
Frnds don't forget to pray for me and my ###. Hoping and waiting the almighty lord to touch our ### and all our problem be solved.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
29
Lord I come to you today to ask that ###'s prayer is answered today because she has been in ### over a month and is ready to come home with her dad, today they will know if they are on their way I just ask in your name that her prayer is answered. I ask that there is no more delays or setbacks...
Replies
5
Views
19
Praise the lord....please do pray for ### as ### am waiting for ### result...
Replies
5
Views
20
Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: my relationship with Jesus - to be improved and strengthened; ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be greatly...
Replies
4
Views
14
please pray that all the stupid things I've said today will be placed at the foot of the cross and covered with the blood of Jesus. thank you.
Replies
5
Views
20
Thank you Lord for everything.. Thank you for this lovely and precious life .. Please forgive me in every area of my life .. Oh Lord please guide us for my family future and going to abroad for a job of my wife . Please help us oh God. I know you must have a plan for my family.. We totally...
Replies
5
Views
43
Dear Brothers Sisters Please pray for me (###) right from three weeks my mother was hospitalised and by the Grace of God she got healed, right from three weeks I was not feeling well cough, fever, headache, cold is there. Please support me in prayer that God will heal me. Thanking you May God...
Replies
5
Views
30
My husband breaks his friendship with those people who are doing wrong.
Replies
9
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom