Please answer ###'s prayer

Divine stine

Prayer Partner
Lord I come to you today to ask that ###'s prayer is answered today because she has been in ### over a month and is ready to come home with her dad, today they will know if they are on their way I just ask in your name that her prayer is answered. I ask that there is no more delays or setbacks there have been too many setbacks and delays lord I ask that you make all this come to pass lord amen.
 
Lord I come to you today to ask that ###'s prayer is answered today because she has been in ### over a month and is ready to come home with her dad, today they will know if they are on their way I just ask in your name that her prayer is answered. I ask that there is no more delays or setbacks there have been too many setbacks and delays lord I ask that you make all this come to pass lord amen.
Prey for it
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I come to you today to ask that ###'s prayer is answered today because she has been in ### over a month and is ready to come home with her dad, today they will know if they are on their way I just ask in your name that her prayer is answered. I ask that there is no more delays or setbacks there have been too many setbacks and delays lord I ask that you make all this come to pass lord amen.
Vl pray in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God every Dream , Every Day Dream ,Every Vison ,Every worry and fear and Every flash about ### ### ### ,### ### ### showing up or being around me and me relations i pray thay none will come to pass or come true not at no store or gas station or tow or anything period...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear heavenly father God I pray to ruke reject resist every assignment of the devil and every dream that involves ### ### or any other staff rom ### even ### ### I pray that the ones I just had about ### ### and ### period will not cot come true come to pass or become real at all nor the dreams...
Replies
9
Views
117
Dear heavenly father i cast out and cancel every plan of the enemy wrong people people hinder spirits or dark force or what ever they are including ### , ### the African staff and all other care giver , ### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,all of ### expect ### and familys to be remove banned...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom